Helloooo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HushedDispatch
      Participant

Hi all, I am Hushed! I am so glad that you all do what you do here. I tried so hard to get a refund after so many of the features promoted weren’t in the game. After seeing the work here I have new faith that this game can be good =). Thank you all so much!

ThinkGreenThinkGreen
      Participant

Hell-o !

Yup, hello games didnt deliver everything it was suppose to..what a shame! But, dont forget that what the game is right now, will not be the same in a near future since they will mostly update it with new features, hopefully, soon..now they got some good ‘funding’ to grow their team a bit bigger..

..but i think the mods will bring it to a next level 😛 somfar, some pretty sweet mods have been done that improves the gameplay experience.. as of now, i will keep the game, but i wont wait too long to leave it if they dont add features soon, i espacially wish their where more ‘achievement’ to unlock in game, like when walking long distances or killing drones.. it needs more stars to make it last longer..

Kremit
      Participant

I agree, feels like they sold NMS as a template foundation with a blank slate.. and they’re adding to it as they go.. I don’t think NMS will be finished till somewhere into 2018, maybe even 2019.. they just had a set date Sony was pushing for, and they had something playable.. so it became time to release that and keep developing the game with incoming revenue.. Additionally, by doing this, they can have player feedback and suggestions incorporated into their build.. so they can make NMS more of what the players want rather than what HG wants.. and I even have my suspicions that HG is keeping an eye on mods to get an idea of what players want to see as well.. or maybe that’s just wishful thinking..

amysoto89amysoto89
      Participant

Hi) I am Amy and I am a writer) i am very glad to meet you all here) 

michaelstokesmichaelstokes
      Participant

Assignment, Essay and Dissertation these academic work are not much easy to do so people use to hire someone to do for them and they are expecting premium and best work however, we are one of the best and professional Dissertation editing writers that will guide and assist you in every step with cheapest cost and rate. moreover, one who need information related any topic or this particular topic feel free to visit us any time.

NancyPamela
      Participant

KrogerFeedback Store launched an online Kroger Customer Feedback Portal where customers can rate their recent Kroger Experience and Feedback in the form of questionnaire.

A superior option for extravagant transportation requirements for any occasion is the Airport Limo Toronto.
      We are highly equipped with the grand travel necessities of customers. Our staff is highly specialized in catering
      to the luxurious travel requirements of customers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.