Greetings Interlopers.

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Introductions Greetings Interlopers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      croniusdraks
      Participant

In game I go by BaneBlackGuard.

My current intent is to sort out what is possible in terms of modding the game.

I’ve been playing since launch and now I’m interested in trying to add some of the things I think will make the game better, some small some big.  My background is in CAD primarily and one year short of a computer science degree, hoping to apply some of that to making NMS even better.

Areas of interest for mods would primarily be Economic System and Mysteries to find and solve.   perhaps later after I’m more comfortable with everything I might try to figure out how to add things for creature, plant, ship, station generation.

helenolin1
      Participant

I understand that this substance is worth to read. I hope to see more posts from you that makes me awed simply like this one. Great job!! Chocolate Espresso Cookie Dough

Acacia
      Participant

Thank you for sharing this wonderful data with us. Very valuable article. Really add value the way you described everything in this article. Keep up the good work.

mapquest directions

josef305
      Participant

This is my first time I visit here. I found such a large number of engaging stuff your blog, particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am by all account not the only one having all the relaxation here! Keep doing awesome. I have been importance to compose something like this Zaful Promo Codes on my site and you have given me a thought.

emilymoore
      Participant

Offering our users with real coupon codes online is always our priority. Most importantly we try to feature 50 to 100 percent off coupons that people just love to get! Father’s day coupons

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.