Fully peaceful gameplay
- August 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm #163594
I was waiting for the release of No Man’s Sky for a very long time and I was dissapointed because there is no way to play this game in complete peaceful mode. So please, can you tell me if there is a way to mod the game so drones can do you no harm and there’s no pirates or to turn their agression off too?
- August 20, 2016 at 11:43 am #163703
Or if it will be easier, is it possible to enable speed up when pirates are near?
- August 20, 2016 at 8:42 pm #163807DeodusParticipant
- August 20, 2016 at 9:20 pm #163828
Wow, thank you very much for your work! I need some time to test it and than I will tell you if it is working well. Thank you very much again!
- August 21, 2016 at 1:42 am #163855DeodusParticipant
You’re welcome ! Just tell me if you find any bug and/or conflict with other mods!
- August 23, 2016 at 3:50 pm #164603
So I’ve tested it and here are the results:
There are really no sentinels on the planets exept those near the important buildings, but pirates attacked me twice since I installed this mod, so this part is not working 🙁 I used just the resolution mod, so I don’t think there is a conflict with mods. Do you have any ideas left on how to disable pirates? Despite everything, I thank and very appreciate your work!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.