Fully peaceful gameplay

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk Fully peaceful gameplay

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      smileman
      Participant

Hello, explorers!

I was waiting for the release of No Man’s Sky for a very long time and I was dissapointed because there is no way to play this game in complete peaceful mode. So please, can you tell me if there is a way to mod the game so drones can do you no harm and there’s no pirates or to turn their agression off too?

smileman
      Participant

Or if it will be easier, is it possible to enable speed up when pirates are near? 

Deodus
      Participant

Ok, so I’ve made a mod could you test it and tell me if it’s working as intended ? There will still be sentinels attacking you when destroying door on building and some other scripts but no pirates and no random sentinels.

_Mod.NoRSentinelNoPirates.pak

1 user thanked author for this post.
        smileman
        Participant

Wow, thank you very much for your work! I need some time to test it and than I will tell you if it is working well. Thank you very much again!

Deodus
          Participant

You’re welcome ! Just tell me if you find any bug and/or conflict with other mods!

smileman
            Participant

So I’ve tested it and here are the results:
            There are really no sentinels on the planets exept those near the important buildings, but pirates attacked me twice since I installed this mod, so this part is not working 🙁 I used just the resolution mod, so I don’t think there is a conflict with mods. Do you have any ideas left on how to disable pirates? Despite everything, I thank and very appreciate your work!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.