Fly With Air Canada Reservations
- October 16, 2020 at 3:57 am #194417williamParticipant
Are you looking forward to execute your travel plans with Air Canada? Well, the flag carrier of Canada has is quite popular in 222+ destinations across the world, and the airline also operates great aviation services in these destinations. If you have been thinking to fetch your flight tickets on Air Canada, then go further with this post and get to know about the online reservations and flight change process on the airline.
Book Your Flight Tickets On Air Canada: Steps
The following steps will guide you through the online Air Canada Reservations process and let you book flight tickets as per your preferences.
- Open Air Canada’s official homepage using your internet browser and scroll to the Flights section.
- Fire up the official website of Air Canada in your web browser, then jump to the Flights section to start your flight search on the airline.
- Now, enter the details for the following required info to find your flights.
- Your desired travel type
- Number of passengers
- Date Type: My dates are flexible or preferred date selection
- The departure & destination cities
- Preferred travel dates
- Next step is to hit the Find button to find and view your flights on the next page.
- Hereafter, pick your flights from the available ones, then you can either continue as a guest or login to your account for submitting the required passenger’s details.
- Finally, follow the onscreen prompts to select any extra preferred services (in-flight entertainment, meals, etc.) and pay for your Air Canada bookings.
Flight Change Process on Air Canada
In case, if you wish to change your Air Canada Reservations due to any change in plans, then here’s how you can do this.
- Visit the My Bookings tab on the Air Canada’s homepage, and then enter the following details as per your itineraries.
- Booking reference number
- Your last name
- Hit the Find option to fetch details, then look for the Flight change option, and follow the onscreen instructions to find new flights.
- Eventually, follow the onscreen instructions to book your new flights, however you may also need to pay for the fare difference.
Moreover, if you need to any further info regarding your Air Canada Reservations, then contact the airline’s customer services, and talk to its live person for better assistance.
- October 17, 2020 at 7:24 pm #194459MirrasseParticipant
I want to communicate with other members of this community.
- October 17, 2020 at 7:28 pm #194463MirrasseParticipant
that’s very interesting!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.