Everything turns Black

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Game Related Talk Everything turns Black

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kburd67 kburd67 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author
    kburd67
    kburd67
    Participant

I’ve had this issue  for a few days now.  My tech (save module) or the Habitable Base or even the ground (not the trees or rocks or creatures) will be black.  I’ve tried playing with the settings (graphics) and switching mods and renaming mods – and just when it looks like everything is back to normal, I’ll fly to another planet and it spawns black or my tech is black again!

Anyone else experienced this?  It’s driving me nuts – Pic enclosed

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by kburd67 kburd67.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kburd67
    kburd67
    Participant

20170519210610_1
    20170519221524_1

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Attachments:
    kburd67
    kburd67
    Participant

Here’s one with all mods removed

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Attachments:
    kburd67
    kburd67
    Participant

20170608061229_1

After deleting and re-downloading the game and my Graphics drivers multiple times – everything went back to normal.  I reintroduced all the mods I was using and  Voila! it works.  It may have been a faulty driver or a bad download of such – still not sure.  I want to thank everyone here for their help though.

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.