Elevated Base Mod
- September 9, 2017 at 9:31 pm #177904jimmyqwertyParticipant
Is the a way or a Mod that will raise the height of your starter base? I see a lot of people creating wonderful bases on columns- some look really great with their landing pads way up in the sky.
BUT- you always have to build over your round starter base – could it be moved? raised up?
- September 17, 2017 at 2:26 am #178012milamberParticipant
You could manipulate the terrain underneath but it would require a lot of resources, time and patience.
- September 17, 2017 at 7:42 pm #178047jimmyqwertyParticipant
Thanks for the help! I might try that- Hopefully they will update the terrain manipulator a little more- distance and size of beam. I would love to create a canyon or delete a mountain with one swipe.
- January 17, 2018 at 4:51 pm #180230vickiParticipant
In what way to munipulate? Can you give any example?
- January 24, 2018 at 3:50 pm #180251tomwoodieParticipant
Oh that is interesting) And how is it better to use?
- April 3, 2019 at 6:50 pm #186269GoodFridayGreetingsParticipant
The Good Friday Greetings 2019 is the day we beat Jesus Christ who is building this bucket on the cross for our transgression, as we probably recognize that He is our Savior, who compensates us with our sin. She was pregnant with her mother, Mary’s stomach, and then went to John for the sanctification. He began with the determination of applications on the plains.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.