Elevated Base Mod

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Game Related Talk Elevated Base Mod

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  GoodFridayGreetings 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    jimmyqwerty
    jimmyqwerty
    Participant

Is the a way or a Mod that will raise the height of your starter base? I see a lot of people creating wonderful bases on columns- some look really great with their landing pads way up in the sky.

BUT- you always have to build over your round starter base – could it be moved? raised up?

Thanks,

Jimmy

milamber
    Participant

You could manipulate the terrain underneath but it would require a lot of resources, time and patience.

jimmyqwerty
      jimmyqwerty
      Participant

Thanks for the help! I might try that- Hopefully they will update the terrain manipulator a little more- distance and size of beam. I would love to create a canyon or delete a mountain with one swipe.

Jimmy

vicki
      vicki
      Participant

In what way to munipulate? Can you give any example? 

tomwoodie
    tomwoodie
    Participant

Oh that is interesting) And how is it better to use?

GoodFridayGreetings
    Participant

The Good Friday Greetings 2019 is the day we beat Jesus Christ who is building this bucket on the cross for our transgression, as we probably recognize that He is our Savior, who compensates us with our sin. She was pregnant with her mother, Mary’s stomach, and then went to John for the sanctification. He began with the determination of applications on the plains.

Good Friday Greetings[/url]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.