..couples of HONESTS suggestions..

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Site Suggestions ..couples of HONESTS suggestions..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Zenin Zenin 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    ThinkGreen
    ThinkGreen
    Participant

Hell-o

Well, as if now, lets be honest..the forum section is kind of a mess.. here’s some suggestions that should take much work to add and would improve the navigation on the site, thus keeping more users here..

1: in the forum section, Tutorials should be on top completly, followed by Introductions (introductions on top will encourrage users to introduce themself, making feel more ‘at home’ when coming on this site), followed by a big horizontal bar that seperates them from the nexts sections. Yes its a small change, but its the kind of change that can keep users here instead of seeking answers elsewhere..

2: there should be an Edit button when making posts!..

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions, i think i will move those categories above, good idea!

There is an edit button for every post you make, don’t you see this?

ThinkGreen
    ThinkGreen
    Participant

Thanks for the reply 🙂

No acuslly i dont see it..maybe its related to the fact i.m using a tablet? But still its windows8.1 so i doubt but maybe.. also i cant see the between ‘home’ and ‘news’ at the top of the page, i can only see the small arriw that once clicked, it displays forum etc..

Another thing that would realllly be usefull:

-Seing an ‘alert’ or notification, when a reply is made on a thread we have commented..would extremely usefull, since, to be honest, without it, we kinds dont really want to go back checkong every posts to see if there is a reply 😛

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

Hey do you think you could send a screenshot? and also can you try with ‘chrome’ on the tablet? Ive made the site responsive to fit all sizes. and ive checked the menu items which should always be accesable so i fear it maybe something else.

As for the forum notifications on the top right you have a ‘Subscribe’ button press this and you will get emailed everytime someone posts in the topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.