Color of comments with the "dark" site theme too dark

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Site Suggestions Color of comments with the "dark" site theme too dark

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zenin Zenin 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    POiZiE
    POiZiE
    Participant

Hi there.

I just switched to the dark site theme for the first time and really prefer it over the light theme. However reading comments is not enjoyable at all.

ThinkGreen
    ThinkGreen
    Participant

Dont know if it have been changed since yor comment, but on my side it displays fine, the comments are in a bright white color 😛

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

Disqus is a smart peice of tech, it detects the BG color and then changes to light or dark text. You will need to refresh after changing the theme for disqus to figure out whats going on.

POiZiE
    POiZiE
    Participant

Nope, still super dark. Probably because I’m not on Disqus (I don’t get why I would need to register an account on yet another website to make posts here [call me lame, but still, I don’t get why a site admin would do this, especially as you can already register an account here. Makes no sense to me.]).

Anyway I guess it’ll be the light theme for me then..

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

167932 wrote:

Nope, still super dark. Probably because I’m not on Disqus (I don’t get why I would need to register an account on yet another website to make posts here [call me lame, but still, I don’t get why a site admin would do this, especially as you can already register an account here. Makes no sense to me.]). Anyway I guess it’ll be the light theme for me then..

I’m not sure why its not changing text color for you, you dont need to sign up for it to display correctly.

native comments increase server load and sql querys quite a lot, also guests can post without signing up and disqus is better then a lot of normal comment systems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.