Booking process in Etihad Airways
- October 31, 2020 at 6:46 am #194605williamParticipant
The passengers going to their preferred destination will want the services to be first class. So, they hunt for the best airlines with a customer-centric approach so that they can enjoy their travel to their fullest. Etihad Airways endows its passengers with top-notch services so that they can enjoy the best time of their life.
If you want to go for Etihad Airways booking and are not aware of booking online, then we are here to help you out. You can go through the pointers that we are mentioning below to make the booking online. You are also free to call on the helpline number and seek assistance from the customer service experts. For now, let us see the process of booking.
Reservation process of Etihad Airways:
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of Etihad Airways. Enter the place of your travel, the date of travel, and the number of passengers.
- Click on Search flight, and it will open a new page.
- You will find several flights for your preferred destination. You can choose the most appropriate one for you and then hit the continue button at the bottom of the page.
- In the next step, you need to fill in the passengers’ details, and then you can tap on the Submit tab that will be situated at the bottom of the page.
- You can now go for selecting the seats in your reservation if you want.
- Also, on the next page, you can now choose the extra services for your reservation if you need that.
- At last, you have to now proceed towards making the payment for the flight ticket you are booking.
- Finally, you will receive the confirmation email from Etihad Airways regarding the booking of the flight ticket. It will also contain the details of the flight you have booked.
This is all about the Etihad airways booking process. You can contact the customer care executives to know more about the reservation process. They will explain to you everything about the process in detail and will assist you with this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.