admins and moderators…where are you?..

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums General Chat admins and moderators…where are you?..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ThinkGreenThinkGreen
      Participant

Simple question: who are the admins and moderators on the site?

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

I am the only admin, theres another moderator too but i need to get him setup.

If anyone wants to be a moderator please let me know.

toffler
        Participant

I don’t want to be a mod but I’d like to be able to edit my forum posts which I can’t for some reason… I don’t see any EDIT button on my posts, is it a bug?

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

168234 wrote:

I don’t want to be a mod but I’d like to be able to edit my forum posts which I can’t for some reason… I don’t see any EDIT button on my posts, is it a bug?

i’ll check this out, there is a edit button and permissions are setup for anyone to edit. Will find out if its a bug.

Zunkey
        Participant

What are the requirements for being a moderator?

BalsaDawgBalsaDawg
        Participant

You might check to see if there is a “User can edit own replies” that is different by post/topic/forum.

I’ve used a few different forum packages in the past, and I know what a PITA it is to set one up and get it to work the way you want… 😛

toffler
        Participant

This is what I see, if it helps…

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        toffler
        Participant

I can not edit threads I’ve created either

DawnShadow
      Participant

I would like to be moderator, I will help you to keep this place clean and safe. Let’s make the rules a thing.

paradiseessay
      Participant

Hello! I always had a heartache when I tried to write an essay or dissertation by myself 🙂 But when I found essaydig my life has become easier.  I just go to the site, make my order and it is all 🙂

Dawnshadow961
      Participant

Hi, I am DawnShadow. I am applying for being a moderator on the forums and mods section. I see so many trash and things that do not respect the rules… Geez. You guys need help and I am here!

Thomas
      Participant

Zanin is the admin and moderator on this site and he handles all the activities on this site. I am always visiting this site for getting educational information. I found here https://essayyoda.com/review-of-edubirdie-com this site a few days ago and read their edubirdie review. After that, I start taking help from this site to complete my college assignments.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.