Account Creation Error

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Site Suggestions Account Creation Error

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zenin-User Zenin-User 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    senshudan
    senshudan
    Participant

Picked up my email for username, and now I can’t change it. If you need to delete my account in order for me to change that, then please do so.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

You can change the nickname, this is your display name. – your username however cannot change and you will have to make a new account.

senshudan
    senshudan
    Participant

The nickname is correct but is not being displayed.

The display name will not save after I change it.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

in your profile theres a dropdown to select the name you want to show, isn’t this working for you?

if not i can change it for you.

senshudan
    senshudan
    Participant

There is a drop-down (in edit profile) and I can select the name I wish to display (senshudan), but it will not save (I scroll all the way to bottom of the page and click “update profile”, and it goes back to the way it was).

BTW, thanks for the assist.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

167004 wrote:

There is a drop-down (in edit profile) and I can select the name I wish to display (senshudan), but it will not save (I scroll all the way to bottom of the page and click “update profile”, and it goes back to the way it was). BTW, thanks for the assist.

ok i will look into this, in all my tests its worked fine. Might be something unique to your account, ill let you know.

Zenin-User
    Zenin-User
    Participant

testt

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Zenin-User
    Zenin-User
    Participant

Testing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.