A few mod ideas for basic stuff covered 20 years by other dogfighters

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk A few mod ideas for basic stuff covered 20 years by other dogfighters

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      revevil
      Participant

Ok,

I just wanted to ask if any of this stuff is possible by mods. Almost 20 years ago, for Windows 2000, they released a game called Klingon Academy. For those of you who know, this is probably the best star trek game ever released for PC. There were not that many GOOD star trek games, but that is another topic.

Long story short, this game had gas giant planets and stars that you could actually fly inside!! Where is this ability inside No Man’s Sky? Why can I not fly up to the surface of the sun? Can I get a little bit of realism here? Where the hell are the gas giants? Where are the hot jupiters? Where the asteroids? Even Tie Fighter had way better dogfighting than No Man’s Sky.

It’s an ambitious game, but I wish Sean Murray would actually step it up to games that were released 20 years ago. Oh yeah, and Grand Theft Auto V, released in 2013, had Taxicabs. Can I get some autopilot? Real autopilot, where I just click on the name of what I want and let the game navigate. Just a few ideas, thanks for listening to my little rant.

-revevil

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.