Reply To: What tips can you give a student with poor writing skills to write a good essay?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums General Chat What tips can you give a student with poor writing skills to write a good essay? Reply To: What tips can you give a student with poor writing skills to write a good essay?

DasskoDassko
Participant

I tried to avoid such homework in school and now I really regret it because I have problems and low grades every time I have to do writing assignment. I’m in college, so I have written assignments often, besides, these are assignments with a lot of requirements, I need to write more pages and my text should be informative, I shouldn’t write meaningless sentences or describe some process for a long time, so many sentences are replaced by terms. For a long time I didn’t know what I can do with this. I often read articles with tips and tricks for improving students’ writing skills, but it didn’t help me very much because this information was abstract for me and I couldn’t imagine how to do it in practice. Then I found this portal https://studentshare.org/ that helps students find the best examples for their essays. This is really very cool, because I was able to understand by example what method I should use for presenting information and what I can write about in general.