Reply To: Why is this full of general modding questions rather than Tutorials?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Tutorials Why is this full of general modding questions rather than Tutorials? Reply To: Why is this full of general modding questions rather than Tutorials?

rashimiam
Participant

Rhh130 has been a problem though. I tried factory reset, checked cables and then I switched cables with another pad. Closed response seems to be good so I assume a pad or trigger argument. Put it back and change the game, game and volume. This seems to help for a week or so but then today it was completely cut. Can you share essay app with us? I was isolated, but couldn’t find anything that was obviously wrong with soldering, wires etc. Piezo appeared to be closely linked. I removed the small plugs on the circuit board and plugged them in again just to be sure. It has been responding well even with a slower speed but I doubt that is a reasonable adjustment. I was really happy to get the application and I was pleased with the general public but to have a hippie who was really interested in me as I had no clue how to deal with it and it was a very important part.