Reply To: White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Game Related Talk White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash) Reply To: White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

justinhinkle
Participant

Causes of white screen of death:-

The White Screen of Death (WSoD) or simply “White Death” refers to an error or issue with an operating system that causes the computer or device to stop working and display only a white screen. An iPhone White Screen can be caused by a number of things, but the two most common culprits are: Failed software update or jailbreak. When you try to update the iPhone’s operating system and the update fails, sometimes you’ll see the white screen.

Did you recently install, update, or otherwise alter a plugin?

White screen issues are often plugin-related. If you were installing, updating, or working with a plugin immediately before the white screen issue, that plugin might have caused the problem.

Troubleshooting step: Deactivate the plugin you were working with before the white screen issue.

If the plugin is what caused the white screen, then your site should go back to normal when you deactivate it. Use the following suggestions to try and fix the issue with the plugin so you can continue using it with your site:

• If you were editing the plugin files, revert to the original code.
  • If you updated the plugin and it caused an issue, contact the plugin developer.
  • If you were installing the plugin for the first time, check to see if it is compatible with your version of WordPress (which should be the latest version).

Information Source:- http://www.mcafee.com/activate

& If you are searching a antivirus for your computer or mobile device so McAfee is a best antivirus for your computer or mobile device. Its is best for internet user. McAfee security suite blocks viruses and other worms, malware, spyware and runs in the backhand and does not cause any problem nor slows down the computer. It removes all existing malware from the computer and provides the favourable condition of your device. For detail information about McAfee kindly click on following link:- mcafee.com/activate

Thank You