Reply To: Freighter Inventory Code for save: Whats wrong? Displays 0 slots:

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk Freighter Inventory Code for save: Whats wrong? Displays 0 slots: Reply To: Freighter Inventory Code for save: Whats wrong? Displays 0 slots:

devrossik43
Participant

The “Slots” value under “FreighterLayout” does not define the number of inventory slots.  I don’t know exactly what it does, but in my save, it has a value of “10”.  I suggest you try that.  I’m a little concerned about the “Seed” value in that section, too.  The one above under “CurrentFreighter” is the seed for the ship.  I don’t know what that second one does.  Did you set that?  Did it come with the ship?  Mine is set to “0x1”, you might try that.

"CurrentFreighter": {
      "Filename": "MODELS/COMMON/SPACECRAFT/INDUSTRIAL/CAPITALFREIGHTER_PROC.SCENE.MBIN",
      "Seed": [
        true,
        "0x7726E130BE81D6FF"
      ],
      "AltId": "",
      "ProceduralTexture": {
        "Samplers": []
      }
    },
    "FreighterLayout": {
      "Slots": 48,                 <<< change to 10
      "Seed": [
        true,
        "0xDB7004BBF980ADCB"       <<< I'm concerned about this, mine is set to 0x1
      ],
      "Level": 1
    },

The actual number of inventory slots is set by two things.  Both of them look correct to me:

"SpecialSlots": [],
      "Width": 8,                  <<< These values define the potential slot grid.
      "Height": 6,                 <<< Thus, 8 x 6 = 48 potential slots.
      "IsCool": false,
      "Version": 1

"ValidSlotIndices": [        <<< This section defines the active slots, so there should be 48 entries here.
        {
          "X": 0,
          "Y": 0
        },