Reply To: [REQUEST] list of suggestions for potential mods
Good list. I’ll add a couple I’ve been thinking of.
– multiple biomes on planets, encouraging one to explore an entire planet without it feeling like a copy and pasted version of where you landed.
– rivers & waterfalls
– gas giants
-totally barren planets (no buildings), I’m talking like Mars or the moon barren.
-more variance in asteroids, they all look the same currently.
– voxel building system, 7 days to die style.
– making the sun an object you can actually travel to, no more light box b.s.
– ship classes
– sand planets
– camping system
– mounts – tame animals and ride them, and mechanical craftable rovers, hovercraft etc..
– ambient sentinels
– NPCs that actually walk around
– no more random chunks of resources in awkward monolith looking structures, make the resources in veins in the ground like Minecraft.
– ground mine able with mining Lazer, and rare resources in ground as you mine deeper.
– cave animals
– reasons to explore caves
– zombies or other dangerous humanoid aliens, think the flood in halo, or the aliens in Alien.
– better guns and improved combat
– planets with no sentinels -this was promised by Sean Murphy.
– crafting system that’s not just equipment upgrades, electricity, switches, lights, mining carts, storage boxes, beds
-armor and equipment slots, w/ 3rd person. Would make so much more incentive to gather resources and money if I could spend it on a sick new helmet or something.