Reply To: [REQUEST] Ship mining and resource scan, scan improvements, space wars

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST] Ship mining and resource scan, scan improvements, space wars Reply To: [REQUEST] Ship mining and resource scan, scan improvements, space wars

dvoridex
Participant

165744 wrote:

2. Don’t they already give you icons when you scan them? Or are you talking differentiating at a distance between Carbon and Plutonium?
3. You can already–with LowFlight mod it shows that you can, but either ship weapons are seriously nerfed compared to your handheld laser, or the ground deposits are *way* stronger than what you find in space–either way it’s completely out-of-whack…

Thanks for your answers and links they are a lot of help to stay informed!! 🙂

2. Yes adding different markers would be helpful a lot (maybe just add stars above icon to indicate common/uncommon/rare item), and that they show from ship scan too 😀 

3. I have low flight mod but didn’t notice anything when i shoot deposits like heredium or copper, tried with cannon and beam but 0 luck so far, and i do have almost fully upgraded cannon.